Healing From Hate Symposium
Join us for a facilitated dialogue to foster collaboration and reflect on what it means to Heal from Hate, even in difficult times.
This full day of facilitated dialogue and discussion as we explore what it means to collaborate, build community, and reflect on what it means to Heal from Hate, even in difficult times.
- 8:00 AM | Check-in & Light Breakfast sponsored by AHA Alliance
- 8:30 AM | Opening Remarks
- 8:45 AM | Session #1 Online Youth Radicalization
- 9:30 AM | Session #2 De-radicalize and Re-Humanize
- 10:15 AM | Healing from Hate (Film Screening)
- 12:15 PM | Film Debrief & Lunch sponsored by Jacque of All TradeZ
- 1:15 PM | Session #4 The Role of Dignity in Healing from Hate
- 2:45 PM | Closing Remarks