2017-18 Young Women’s Forum Events
The YWCA’s new fiscal year has launched! And, with the launch of the new year comes the announcement of the new events calendar for the Young Women’s Forum. The Young Women’s Forum was established 4 years ago, to meet the needs of young professionals. The YWCA Young Women’s Forum is a dynamic setting where young female leaders in the community can connect with one another, share strategies and create support networks. We hope you will join us and the YWCA as we learn strategies and tools to help you promote and propel your career. We are excited to host the 2017-18 YWCA Young Women’s Forum series:
- August 1, 2017 – 6 PM to 8 PM – Genuine Concepts Restaurant Community
Handle (Charity Brew Event) – Vig Uptown (The Community Handle is the entire month of August at any Genuine Concepts Restaurant)
- October 15, 2017 – 3 PM – 5 PM – Young Women’s Forum Sponsored Event –
Nine and Wine Event at Starfire Golf Course: https://www.golfforcause.com/events
- October 26, 2017 – 11 PM to 1 PM – Young Women’s Forum Luncheon –
Be Your Healthiest Self – YWCA, 6th Floor Conference Room
- January 11, 2018 – 11 AM to 1 PM – Young Women’s Forum Luncheon –
How to Find and Trust Your Intuition with Julie Fartha – YWCA 6th Floor Conference Room
- February 9, 2018 – 11 AM to 1 PM – 24th Annual Tribute to Leadership Luncheon – Monteluccia Resort
- April 3, 2018 – 6 PM to 8PM – Young Women’s’ Forum Happy Hour – Community Engagement Event – Who, What, When, Why and How of Getting Involved in the Community – YWCA, 6th Floor Conference Room
You can register for all events at www.ywcaaz.org.
We look forward to seeing you this year where we will raise a glass at the VIG to support the YWCA, learn to golf at the Nine and Wine Event to help put us “on the course” for business deals, learn to be our healthiest selves, learn how to trust our intuition and learn how to get involved in our community.
We look forward to seeing you at the events.
Alicia Neal & Hannah Brown,
Co-Chairs of the YWCA Young Women’s Forum Event