We are honored to host several special events throughout the year. Additionally, we’re proud to join community partners to raise awareness and bring consciousness to issues surrounding racial justice and gender equality.
Our Homeownership 101 class is led by industry experts and is designed to help you surmount all the hurdles to homeownership. Taking part in homeownership education offers huge financial and practical benefits and can help a buyer understand the process, ultimately, reaching a position of being mortgage-ready. This two-hour class will cover the following topics:
- Budgeting and saving for a home
- How much home can you afford?
- Mortgage process
- Resources for homebuyers
- Credit reports and how they are scored
- How to improve your credit for homeownership
- New responsibilities of homeownership
- How to choose a real estate agent
- Shopping for a mortgage loan and the closing process
- Roles of professionals involved in home purchases